- 1. Controller - nGroup System Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Malików 150d, 25-639 Kielce, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 9591926129, REGON [National Official Business Register]: 260468463, entered in the National Court Register (KRS) by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Economic Division of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000385149, share capital: PLN 5000 (paid up in full), e-mail: email@example.com.
- 2. Cookies – IT data, small text files, saved and stored on Devices with which the User uses the Controller’s website.
- 3. Device – electronic devices with which the User gets access to the Controller’s website.
- 4. User – an entity which can receive services provided via electronic means under the Terms and Conditions and provisions of law or with which an Electronic Service Agreement can be concluded.
- 2. The information collected on the basis of Cookies are used for optimisation of website operation and for statistical and advertising purposes.
- 3. Cookies register the activity of the User of the website, recognising the Device. As a result, the website is viewed in a manner optimised to the User’s preferences.
- 4. The solutions used on the website are safe for the Devices of the Users using the Controller’s website. Dangerous or malicious software cannot penetrate the Users’ Devices.
- 5. The Controller uses two types of Cookies:
- a) Session Cookies: these are files stored on the User’s Devices and remaining there until the session of the given web browser ends. The saved information are then permanently removed from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session Cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- b) Persistent Cookies: these are files stored on the User’s Device and remaining there until they are removed. Ending a session in the given web browser or turning off the Device does not lead to their removal from the Devices. The mechanism of persistent Cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- 1. The User can limit or disable access of Cookies to their Device. If this option is used, using the Controller’s website will be able, except for the functions which require Cookies due to their nature.
- 2. The User can independently and at any time change settings regarding Cookies, defining the terms of their storage and their access to the User’s Device. The User can change the above settings by changing settings of the web browser or setting up the service. These settings can be changed especially so as to block automatic service of Cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are put on the Device. Details on the options and manners of service of Cookies are available in the settings of the software (the web browser).
- 3. The User can remove Cookies at any time, using the available functions in the web browser they use.