Integrate IC Project
Integrate with Google Drive
and upload files to ICP!
Integration with Google Drive
Do you store your files in the Google Drive? We have a solution for this. You can upload files to IC Project directly from the Google Drive with no drive space limitations - it is simple and intuitive. No complicated integration needed.
How to do it?
When adding files in IC Project, you have three sources available:
- local hard drive
- Google Drive
- Select Google Drive
- Log into your Google Drive account and select the file.
- Done! You file will be available in IC Project with a redirection to the Google Drive.
You can attach the files from the Google Drive in many parts of our tool. Whenever an attachment can be added, you can also do it using the Google Drive.
Where can I attach files from the Google Drive?
- in any task, in the "Attachments" tab
- in all your comments
- in any project, in the "Files" tab
- in the contractor's files
- in the in-built messenger