IC Project implementation in the company
Idealia Sp. z o.o. – an interactive agency providing marketing, PR, web development, graphics and professional business advising services. Idealia works based on 3 main principles: precision, perspective and energy. It has 2 divisions – in Warsaw and Kielce. On the market since 2009.Try it for free
The company tried multiple tools for communication with the Client for 4 years. It usually ended with e-mail correspondence and sending files, which was never fully satisfying and failed to solve certain issues. Cooperation with international brands showed that communication can look different. It is necessary to require greater control over the tasks entrusted for performance from all engaged persons to be able to meet deadlines and control the tasks at each stage of their implementation regardless of the number of persons assigned to the project and diversity of assigned tasks.
- communication issues – several thousand e-mails in inboxes
- lost orders and small projects
- no control over tasks carried out by employees
- extended time of task performanceń
- hindered planning and order pricing
The following available ICP modules were implemented for Idealia: Projects, CRM, Calendars, Communication, Reports. Additionally, some modules were adjusted to the needs of the company and its employees. The implementation process was almost instantaneous. The staff training took 1 day. The feature allowing to add Client’s personnel to the project allowed to resign from progress meetings and on-going reporting as the Client can check the task status on a real-time basis.
- the number of e-mails sent among the employees has dropped by 90%
- the time spent on searching for information regarding the projects and tasks has been significantly reduced
- the project profitability has improved by 9%
- shortened time of task completion
- the time devoted to task reporting has been almost eliminated